Team leader, organizational development consultant.
Antea Group (then called Oranjewoud Consultants).
Agency of Environment and Forestry, Ministry of Environment, Albania
2005 – 2009
Embassy of the Kingdom of The Netherlands, Tirana (Ministry of Foreign Affairs, The Netherlands)
Antea Group (previously Oranjewoud Engineers and Consultants, leading partner), ALcontrol Laboratories (Nl), FLAG (Albanië)
Overall objective of the project
- To make a significant improvement in the competence and effectiveness of the Albanian Agency of Environment & Forestry, so that it can achieve the following:
- Make a significant contribution to the National Environmental Monitoring System, through effective sampling and analysis.
- Provide a reliable analytical service to the National Environmental Inspectorate, using methods, which will stand up in a court of law.
- Provide technical support to the Ministry of Environment through effective implementation of research and technical projects.
- Develop a quality system for the laboratory of the Agency
- Training of inspectors and laboratory staff
- Guidance through the ISO-certification/ accreditation process
Capacity building / institutional strengthening
- Analysis of the environmental sector in Albania (institutions, roles and positions)
- Develop a mission, vision and 5 year strategy for Agency
- Develop a new organizational structure of the Agency
- Develop an HR manual, including job descriptions and competencies for all staff/positions
- Coaching of management team of the Agency
Marketing / business development
- Developing a network with donors of environmental projects
- Marketing training of Agency staff